Black Cat Belly Dance
Tour of Egypt 2019
April 25 - May 7, 2019 - Stay tuned for dates for 2020!!
Join us for this once in a lifetime trip to
Cairo & Siwa
and fall in
love with Egypt!
This intimate tour is designed for
those who want to experience the best that Egypt has to offer.
To join the waiting list for next trip (dates TBD), click HERE.
Enjoy 7 nights of sight-seeing at some of the world’s
most incredible destinations and shopping in the historic Khan El Khalili
market. Experience Egypt’s incredible live music and dance performances. Enjoy
the gorgeous relaxing accommodations of Yasmina of Cairo’s B&B, located
with a view of the Great Pyramids. And dancers – enjoy small intimate dance classes in with some of Cairo and Luxor's top instructors!
And new for 2019! An idyllic 5 days in the Siwa Oasis! Almost
no other tours visit Siwa, one of the most beautiful, pristine places in all of
Egypt. While there, our tour will enjoy
a desert safari trip and visits to some of the most amazing sites of Siwa,
including the Oracle (famously visited by Alexander the Great), Cleopatra’s
Bath, the Old City, ancient tombs and hot springs. There will also be
opportunities for one-of-a-kind photo shoots.
The tour will include:
- 7 Nights of accommodations at Yasmina's beautiful B&B, with a view of the Pyramids
- Breakfast plus one additional meal per day
- 2 full days of private air-conditioned day time transportation, with an English-speaking guide, to Cairo's top sights and shopping, including: the Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, The Citadel, shopping in Khan el Khalili market and more!
- 2 or more private 2-hour dance classes with Egypt's top instructors
- Special live music dance party and buffet dinner - with the opportunity to perform!
- Private transportation to and from the airport
nights at Kenouz Shali Lodge Hotel in Siwa centre, plus breakfast and dinner
nights at the deluxe Tazery Ecolodge, plus breakfast and dinner
to, from and around Siwa by private air-conditioned car
trip at Siwa by 4/4 car
guide/escort during the trip
tipping throughout the Siwa trip except for the main tour guide
$1975 per person
PLUS! Opportunities for additional excursions, including:
- Nile dinner cruises
- Costume shopping
- Evening music and dance shows, including outings to see some of Cairo's top dancers!
- Photo shoots with Yasmina of Cairo
- Camel and horseback rides to the Pyramids
Rates are based on double occupancy. Tour prices do not include airfare, trip
insurance, optional evening activities and entrance fees to major attractions. Group flight arrangements have been arranged so that participants can fly together.